We all see the changes. Internal and external forces pushing and pulling on brands. We see the disintegration of the old ways of doing business – but also the emergence of new ways that encourage collaboration, transparency and deeper connections. As market forces and societal trends shape brands, business leaders have a tremendous opportunity to harness these trends rather than just respond to them.
In a presentation is available as a keynote or a half-day executive retreat, I share my insights on 5 emerging business trends that are shaping the future of your brand – including your personal brand – and 5 competencies necessary to harness these trends. Relevant to senior executives, marketing teams and entrepreneurs, this talk covers:
• The convergence of leadership, culture and innovation.
• How Social Business impacts every area of business.
• The rise of “Rebellious Traditionalists”
• 5 competencies required for modern branding
• How to leverage your personal brand to elevate your company brand.