2014 was the Year of Intentional Disruption. It was a year of new experiences, many new friends and new realizations. Here are 12 of the lessons I learned throughout the year:
- Self-worth is priceless.
- High standards are absolute requirement for happiness
- Tears are good and shouldn’t be stopped
- Taking emotional risks are the biggest risks of all
- Pre-judging someone is the surest way to dilute their value
- The alchemy of partnerships and ideas is very real
- Respect commitments and honor relationships
- Love the best in others and express it to them
- To be raw, un-produced and unfiltered to people who’ve earned that.
- Not everything mysterious can be explained.
- That hearts can talk to each other in stillness and when separated by distance.
- There are parts and corners and levels of me that I didn’t know existed.
If 2014 was the year of intentional disruption, then 2015 is the year of expansion. I can’t wait to see what 2015 holds!