On May 25, I will be presenting “Oatmeal v Bacon LIVE!” for free as part of the Idaho Business League’s Business Builder Day.
- May 25 at 1:00 PM
- Brundage Room at the Boise Hotel & Conference Center (formerly Holiday Inn off Vista)
- Seating is limited to 50.
- Register here: http://www.idahobusinessleague.com/business-builder-sign-up%20
Description: Using the “Oatmeal v Bacon” model, the workshop dissects how great brands are created, established brands stay relevant, and aging brands can transform themselves to attract new audiences. Thought provoking, humorous and immediately useful, this workshop is intended for business owners, executives and marketing and sales professionals. It is not intended for the thin-skinned, over-promoters, or whiners.
What You Will Learn: How to create a meaningful, relevant brand by being truly unique and different. Why does differentiation matter?
- Generates authentic word-of-mouth and market momentum.
- Creates deeper relationships with your current customer base.
- Attracts your next generation of customers and employees (Gen Y).
- Helps you own the conversations in the your marketplace.
- Spending marketing dollars and business development energy more wisely.
- Beating the competition.
I will also be giving out signed copies of “Oatmeal v Bacon” (now available on Amazon) to the participants with the best questions and ideas … and who can beat me in arm wreslting.